Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012
System Center Configuration Manager, formerly Systems Management Server (SMS), is a systems management software product by Microsoft for managing large groups of computers running Windows, Windows Embedded, Mac OS X, Linux or UNIX, as well as various mobile operating systems such as Windows Phone, Symbian, iOS and Android. Configuration Manager provides remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection and hardware and software inventory.System Center Configuration Manager is a systems management software product by Microsoft for managing large groups of computers running Windows, Windows Embedded, Mac OS X, Linux or UNIX, as well as various mobile operating systems such as Windows Phone, Symbian, iOS and Android.
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory principles and management.
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Microsoft Windows client fundamentals.
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
Private Classroom arranged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Introduction to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Architecture
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Console
- Tools for Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
- Module 2: Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Configuring Resource Discovery
- Configuring Boundaries and Boundary Groups
- Configuring User and Device Collections
- Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Module 3: Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Client
- Deploying the Configuration Manager Client
- Managing Client Agents
- Configuring and Monitoring Client Status
- Module 4: Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Overview of Inventory Collection
- Configuring Hardware Inventory
- Configuring Software Inventory
- Managing Inventory Collection
- Configuring Asset Intelligence
- Configuring Software Metering
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- Introduction to Queries
- Managing Queries
- Configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
- Module 6: Managing Software Deployments by Using Packages and Programs
- Configuring Software Distribution
- Configuring Packages and Programs
- Distributing Content to Distribution Points
- Deploying Programs to Configuration Manager Clients
- Module 7: Creating and Deploying Applications
- Overview of Application Management
- Creating Applications
- Deploying Applications
- Configuring the Application Catalog
- Module 8: Managing Application Deployment
- Configuring Requirements and Dependencies for Deployment Types
- Configuring Multiple Deployment Types and User Device Affinity
- Managing Applications
- Module 9: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Overview of Software Updates
- Preparing the Configuration Manager Site for Software Updates
- Managing Software Updates
- Configuring Automatic Deployment Rules
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Updates
- Module 10: Implementing Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager 2012
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring and Monitoring Endpoint Protection Policies
- Module 11: Managing Operating System Deployment
- Overview of Operating System Deployment
- Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Capturing an Operating System Image
- Deploying an Operating System
- Module 12: Managing Compliance Settings
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Configuring Compliance Settings
- Viewing Compliance Results
- Module 13: Managing Mobile Devices
- Configuring Mobile Device Management
- Depth Management of Mobile Devices
- Deploying Applications to Mobile Devices
- Module 14: Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
- Configuring Wake On LAN
- Overview of Out of Band Management
- Configuring Power Management Settings
- Configuring Remote Control
MS SCCM Videos will be updated soon
To watch more Videos Click Here