Today, CRM is shifting toward cloud computing. Instead of buying and maintaining expensive servers and software to manage customer conversations and information, companies can use Web-based (“cloud”) applications to run their CRM—and get a high return on their investment. Salesforce.com is a leader in cloud computing, offering a complete set of CRM cloud applications, a cloud platform, and a cloud infrastructure.
What do we supply?
- Course notes.
- A reference text where appropriate.
- Classroom demo will start on 6th May 2012 at 9:00AM IST
- Online demo will start on 6th May 2012 at 9:30AM IST
Duration and Additional Information
- It’s is a 1 month program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 50% theory, 50% Hands-on.
TRACK II :
- Identity Confirmation
- Setting Up the User Interface
- Set up the UI & search options
- Organization Administration
- Set your organization’s language & locale
- Manage currency
- Create custom profiles & custom fields
- Define dependent picklists
- Customize lookup fields & formula fields
- Customize page layouts
- Customize standard related lists
- Learn about record types & business processes
- Use field-level security
- Security & Access
- Create & manage your users
- Set organization-wide defaults
- Learn about record access
- Create the role hierarchy
- Learn about the sharing model
- Manually share records
- Set up opportunity team selling & account teams
- Learn about folder access
- Define workflow
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow tasks & alerts
- Workflow Approvals
- Plan approvals using workflow
- Use the approval wizard – standard vs. jump-start
- Create workflow approvals
- Data Validation
- Learn about Salesforce CRM data validation
- Create data validation rules
- Learn about custom fields & unique properties
- Data Utilities
- Import records using the import wizards
- Use mass delete
- Use mass transfer
- Learn about storage utilization
- Create custom reports
- Use advanced filters
- Use conditional highlighting
- Use custom summary formulas
- Create dashboards
- The AppExchange
- Learn about the AppExchanges
- Install an app
- Uninstall an app
- Marketing Administration
- Use the integrated campaign builder
- Learn about lead queue & lead assignment setup
- Learn Web-to-lead & auto-response rules
- Service & Support Administration
- Learn about cases & solutions
- Set up case escalation rules
- Identify solution categories & suggested solutions
- Salesforce Console
- Navigate the Salesforce Console
- Create a Salesforce Console
- Extending Salesforce CRM
- Learn about custom objects
- Learn about custom tabs
- Learn about custom Web tabs
- Build a custom app
- Designing Applications on Force.com
- Learn about factors to consider when building a data model
- Develop custom objects and fields, encrypted fields, field help, and field history tracking
- Use master detail, lookup, and many-to-many relationships
- Create a user interface for custom applications using the Custom Object tab, Page Layout, and Customization options
- Set field attributes on the page layout
- Use the Custom Object queue and event-based workflow rules with field update actions
- Develop custom formulas and validation rules
- Designing Applications for Multiple Users
- Learn about factors to consider when designing applications for multiple users
- Create profiles, understand what a profile controls (including data access), and customize profiles to manage the user experience
- Customize the user experience with record types and page layouts
- Control access to record
- Employ OWD, sharing rules and levels, roles, public groups, and manual share
- Apply profiles, OWDs, role hierarchy, and sharing to restrict access to sensitive data
- Apply OWDs, public groups, and manual sharing to create conditional access to data
- Analyze suitability of FLS, page layouts, and record types to satisfy business requirements
- Implementing Business Processes
- Use the vlookup, regex, ischanged, isnew, and priorvalue functions to build business processes
- Use validation rules to enforce conditional required behavior
- Use functions to enforce data format and data consistency
- Implement multistep approval workflows and escalations to automate business processes
- Create parallel approval workflows and workflow approvals with dynamic approval routing
- Use outbound messages as part of an approval workflow
- Establish approval workflow criteria with crossobject formulas
- Set up field history tracking to audit processes
- Learn techniques to prevent or record data changes
- Managing Data
- Learn when and how to use upsert
- Use data management tools and the capabilities of API-based tools
- Configure the Data Loader via command line
- Encrypt passwords using encrypt.bat
- Use the Data Loader to create mapping files and to upsert data
If you want more details post ur details here.
"Note: We are not authorized training provider."
Adobe CQ5 New Batch Start From 17th June & 18th June.
WorkDay New Batch Start From 17th June & 18th June.
SAP MDG New Batch Start From 17th June & 18th June.
ORACLE SCM New Batch Start From 20th June & 21th June.
Qlikview New Batch Start From 21th June & 22th June.
SAP FSCM New Batch Start From 22th June & 23th June.
PEOPLESOFT HRMS New Batch Start From 23th June & 24th June.
SAP IS Utility new Batch Starting from 24th June & 25th June.
Hadoop Start From 25th June & 26th June.
IPHONE New Batch Start From 27th June & 28th June.
IBM Data Power from 20th June & 21th June.
Oracle Demantra from 22th June & 23th June.