Angular 2 Training in Hyderabad
Angular 2 Training Details
Ecorp trainings Offers Angular Training with Practical Examples. Angular 2 has taken web application to the next level. It is a great way of simplifying the development of web applications for web developers and designers. If you think this is what you need to boost your career, then get the Best Angular 2 Training in Hyderabad by enrolling yourself with Ecorp trainings. Ecorp offers Angular 2 Training in Hyderabad at the most competitive rates, with no compromise in quality.
Best Angular 2 Training in Hyderabad
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Angular 2 training will make your career a new height. We at Ecorp trainings provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for Angular 2 Training in Hyderabad
Ecorp trainings provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Angular2 Training in Hyderabad Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Why Angular 2?Angularjs2 has its own benefits over angularjs1 because of its fast loading and the usage of typescript makes it easier to accomplish fastness in the application. The drawbacks like manual scope apply chain and complexity in code usage etc are overcome in angularjs2. This makes angularjs2 highly usable over angulajs2. Comparing with all the other web technologies like backbone, react native and ember js angularjs2 is highly fast. Angularjs2 is highly recommended to use along frameworks like ionic.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 12 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 3 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
Angular 2 Training Syllabus
Introduction to Angular 2
- What is Angular 2?
- Why Angular 2?
- Scope and Goal of Angular 2
- Installing and using Angular 2
- Building Blocks of an Angular 2 Application
- A simple application
Introduction to TypeScript and ES6
- Introduction to TypeScript
- The type system
- Defining class and interface
- Defining a module
- Importing a module
- What is a component?
- Developing a simple component.
- Templates for a component.
- Component lifecycle
- What is data binding
- One way data binding
- Two way data binding
- Event binding
Working with Forms
- Using Input Text Box
- Using Radio Buttons
- Using Checkbox
- Using Checkbox - Advanced
- Using Select
- Using Select – Advanced
- Disabling an Input
- Detecting model changes using getter and setter
- What are directives?
- Controlling Element Visibility
- Adding and Removing an Element
- Dynamically Changing Style Class
- Setting Image Source
- Setting Hyperlink Dynamically
- Looping using ngFor
- Conditional rendering using ngSwitch
Service and Dependency Injection
- What is a service?
- Defining a service
- Injecting a service to a component
- Application wide dependency injection
- @Injectable classes
- Multiple service instances
- @Optional and @Host
- The HTTP providers
- Injecting the providers
- Making a GET call
- Handling error
- More about Observables
- Making a POST request
- Working with headers
- Making sequential calls
- Making parallel calls
Introduction to Custom Directives
- Types of directives - component, structural and attribute
- Creating a basic attribute directive
- Using the attribute directive
- Handling event from an attribute directive
- Binding input to an attribute directive
Advanced Custom Directives
- About structural directives
- Understand how ngIf works
- Using the <template> tag
- Using asterisk
- Creating your own structural directive
- Using the structural directive
- Binding input to a structural directive
Advanced Form Handling
- Introduction to Form Validation
- Validation and Model Binding
- Input Type Validation
- Validation Directives
- A Note About "required"
- Detecting Validation State
- Showing Error Message
- Other Status Variables
- Styling Input Fields
- Styling Other Areas
- What is a pipe?
- Example pipe usage.
- Passing parameters to a pipe
- Chaining pipes
- UpperCasePipe and LowerCasePipe
- Developing a custom pipe
- Change detection from a pipe
- Pure and Impure Pipes
Introduction to Single Page Application
- What is a Single Page Application (SPA)?
- How is it Any Different?
- Why Create SPA?
- It's Not All or Nothing
- Challenges to SPA
- Implementing SPA Using Angular 2
- Simple SPA Using Visibility Control
- SPA using Dynamic Templates for a Component
- Example of Dynamic Template
- SPA Using Routing
- Why use routing?
- Defining a route table
- Navigation using hyperlink
- Navigation using code
- Supplying parameters to a route URL
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Angular 2 Training Course its was really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Training was so cool and faculty had a good experience in teaching angular js 2 & typescript training in Hyderabad