CAD CAM Training Details
Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) is the use of computer software to control machine tools and related machinery in the manufacturing of workpieces.CAM may also refer to the use of a computer to assist in all operations of a manufacturing plant, including planning, management, transportation and storage. Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- You should have general knowledge of plain geometry, co-ordinate geometry and trigonometry.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- Theoretical introduction to the system
- Practical demonstration of the Ceramill Map100 + Map300 scanners
- Practical demonstration of the Ceramill Mind CAD software– step-by-step design of a single coping
- Introduction to the use of the Ceramill Map100 + Map300 scanners (scanning sectioned models with bite wafer/opposing dentition)
- Independent scanning of a sectioned model with several prepared dies/ bite wafers/ opposing dentitions
- Independent design of crowns/bridges based on the scan data created Insight into the data upload function to a manufacture centre
- Positioning the crowns/bridges in the blank using the Ceramill Match nesting programme
- Calculation of the milling path and data transfer into the Ceramill Motion milling unit
- Separating the milled framework from the blank
- Staining the partially sintered zirconia Operation
- Placing frameworks in the Ceramill Therm sinter furnace
- Sintering the zirconia frameworks overnight
- Assessment of the sintered results from the previous day
- Correct handling with zirconia
- Revision of the training contents from the previous day
- Consolidation of design options using the CAD software
- Demonstration of the virtual articulator
- Software tips and special tools used in the design (fit control, marginal contouring, connector design, collar contouring, tangential contact of pontics, readjustment of the finished design with the freeform tools)
- Independent working with scanners and software and different indications using the Ceramill Mind software on the created scan application of the tips and customising designs with the freeform tools
- Using the Ceramill Match nesting programme – space-saving positioning in the blank
- Calculating the milling path taking different materials into consideration (zirconia, wax, PMMA, temporary composites)
- Setting up the Ceramill Motion milling unit
- Transfer of the milling paths to the milling unit
- Maintenance and care of the milling unit
- Revision of the training contents of the previous day
- Fully independent working (real-time operation) and carrying out the complete working procedure learned in the course – from the model to the finished framework
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Workday training and Workday HCM training and both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Workday training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..