Final Cut Pro X Training Details
Final Cut Pro X is a video editing app for OS X from Apple Inc. and the successor to Final Cut Pro.Final Cut Pro provides non-linear, non-destructive editing of any QuickTime-compatible video format including DV, HDV, P2 MXF, XDCAM, 2K, 4K and 5K film formats.It supports a number of simultaneously composited video tracks unlimited audio tracks multi-camera editing for combining video from multiple camera sources as well as standard ripple, roll, slip, slide, scrub, razor blade and time remapping edit functions.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- All attendees should have a working knowledge of your computer and operating system.
- All attendees should know how to use the mouse and standard menus and commands, and also how to open, save, and close files.
- If you need to review these techniques, see the printed or online documentation included with your Microsoft Windows or Mac OS system.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- Using the exercise files
- version of Final Cut Pro (FCP) X?
- What's new in FCP X 10.2?
- What's new in FCP X v. 10.2.3?
- Understanding file structure in FCP X
- Taking a tour of the FCP X interface
- Learning to navigate and accessing additional tools
- Using the FCP X quick start and relinking your files
- Ingesting media
- Organizing and selecting shots
- Basic editing and refining
- Adding video B-roll
- Adding music and adjusting audio
- Working with effects
- Outputting your show
- Setting up libraries and importing your assets
- Importing from cards and file-based cameras
- Updating projects and events from pre-v10.1 FCP X
- Basic library and event management
- Organizing footage with keywords and ratings
- Performing searches and creating Smart Collections
- Displaying library and event data
- Playing, navigating, and marking footage
- Making the first edits: Using Insert and Append edits
- Changing shots: Using Overwrite and Replace edits
- Removing material to build the story
- Connecting clips to the primary storyline
- Moving clips: Swapping, splitting, and nudging shots
- Performing video-only and audio-only edits
- Going deeper into timeline navigation
- Manipulating transitions and creating split edits: Using the Roll tool
- Dynamic trimming: Trimming on the fly
- Changing shot content and position: Performing Slip and Slide edits
- Using the Precision Editor for fine trimming control
- Understanding the features and limitations of connected clips
- Working with secondary storylines
- Adjusting audio levels and channel configuration
- Keyframing audio
- Repairing audio problems automatically
- Adjusting audio EQ
- Recording audio
- Syncing your video to high quality audio
- Nesting and breaking apart clips
- Montage editing with Top and Tail edits
- Working with markers
- Customizing the keyboard
- Syncing your multicam group clips
- Performing a multicam edit
- Refining the multicam edit
- Working with basic motion effects: Transform, Crop, and Distort
- Working with still photos and graphics
- Adding and adjusting transition effects
- Adding and adjusting video effects
- Adding and adjusting audio effects
- Keyframing video and audio effects over time
- Copying and pasting effect properties
- Creating titles
- Working with generator effects
- Creating freeze frames
- Using speed effects to retime clips
- Working with layered Photoshop files
- Understanding rendering options and preferences
- Analyzing footage for problems
- Following a proper color correction workflow
- Applying multiple color corrections to clips
- Using color correction templates
- Using automatic color correction tools
- Working with color masks and shape masks
- Managing libraries, events, and clips
- Managing your projects
- Managing transcoded and render files
- Exporting a hi-res QuickTime movie with chapter markers
- Exporting projects for the web, Apple devices, and DVD
- Exporting a still image
- Exporting stems out of the timeline using roles
- Importing iMovie projects and events
- Working with Compressor
- Working with Motion
Getting to Know the Editing Environment
FCP X Quick Start: A Brief Introduction to Editing in FCP X
Ingesting and Organizing Your Assets
Basic Editing: Laying the Foundation
Refining the Edit: Using Trimming Tools
Exploring Connected Clips and Secondary Storylines
Basic Audio Editing
Additional Editing and Organizational Techniques
Working with Effects
Basic Color Correction
Project and Media Management
Sharing and Exporting
Collaborating with Other Apple Software
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Hi, I am Swetha. I completed my training in Ecorptrainings has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous.thanks to everyone.
Ecorptrainings is The best training institute. Training was very professional. The classes were so interactive and the faculty explained all the concepts very clearly.