HTML (the Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) are two of the core technologies for building Web pages. HTML provides the structure of the page, CSS the (visual and aural) layout, for a variety of devices. Along with graphics and scripting, HTML and CSS are the basis of building Web pages and Web Applications.
Javscript Training Institute in Hyderabad India. We are providing Html Javscript online training in India, UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Singapore, UAE and Malaysia.
- Less server interaction
- Immediate feedback to the visitors
- Increased interactivity
- Richer interfaces
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- All attendees should have a basic knowledge of HTML Elements.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- The main HTML elements, HEAD, TITLE, BODY, the general structure of a HTML document.
- A lesson about how to build and edit a HTML webpage, using just a simple text editor.
- What HTML Headings are, how to add headings, h1, h2, ... h6, and comments into an HTML document.
- HTML course, create Paragraphs; add Line break and Horizontal rule.
- Text Formatting - how to use FONT tag, its attributes: size, color; and other formatting tags to display text in various format: bold, italic, underline, strike, ... etc.
- How to create unordered, ordered, and definition lists in a web page.
- Adding images in a web page, attributes of the IMG tag, src, width, height, and others.
- Adding Hyperlinks in HTML document, create Links in a Web page.
- Image Maps in HTML document, creating multiple areas and links in a single image-map. and tags.
- Working with Tables. Table elements and structure, rows, cols, thead, tbody, caption, and attributes
- How to create Forms, input fields, buttons, select list, checkboxes, textarea, and other form elements.
- New Form input types and attributes added in HTML5, date-pickers, number, range, email, url, search, color, datalist and other new elements.
- Applying formatting using CSS - Cascading Style Sheets. Creating style rules in internal and external style sheet.
- About DIV and SPAN HTML tags. How to use and work with DIV, SPAN and CSS styles.
- Working with frames in HTML, using FRAME, FRAMESET and IFRAME.
- Meta tags used for page indexing optimization in search engines, content, description, keywords, author, alternate. Meta redirect.
- How to embed media content (such as an image, Java applet, movie, audio, SWF Flash, PDF files, or even another HTML file) on a web page. Adding Param properties to ....
- Differences between XHTML and HTML, XHTML syntax rules.
- Colors in the web page, their hexadecimal and RGB Codes, combinations of red, green, blue, color Names.
- Symbol Entities supported by HTML, mathematical symbols, Latin characters, Greek letters, other entities.
Variables and Operators
- Understading and using variables and operators, the basics of programming.
Conditional statements if, else, switch
- This chapter begins by introducing you to conditional statements: if, else and switch. You will discover what they are and why they are useful to you in scripts.
- The FOR loops: for ... in and for each ... in. Block of code that allows you to repeat a section of code a certain number of times.
Alert, Confirm and Prompt
- How to use Alert, Prompt and Confirm, JS predefined windows.
- Using functions, declaring and calling functions with or without parameters.
Functions - scope, arguments and recursive
- Different ways to declare a function. About variable scope, arguments, nested and recursive functions.
- Array object, creating and using Arrays. Properties and methods of the array object. Moving through Array's elements.
- Creating and using Associative Arrays in JS, traversing and accesing elements of the associative array.
The Number and Math Objects
- About the Number object. Perform various calculations and complex operations with the Math object. Properties and methods of the Number and Math objects.
- JS Date object, set and get certain time values that you can use in your scripts. Properties and methods of the Date object.
- About Global object. Properties and methods (functions) of the Global object and a sample script example.
- An Introduction to the Window Object. Properties and methods of the Window object and some examples.
Document Object - DOM
Document object and Forms
- Document Object and Forms. How to access and change the data from input from fields using DOM hierarchy.
Navigator and history objects
- Level one JS browser objects: navigator, history. Properties, methods and examples.
location and screen objects
anchor and link object
- JS HTML DOM objects, anchor and link; represent an HTML hyperlink tag. Properties, methods and examples.
Form, text, textarea, file objects
- Properties, methods and events of the form object and some of its sub-objects: text, password, hidden, textarea and file.
Buttons, Checkbox, Radio, Select, Option objects
- Otfer form sub-objects: Buttons, Checkbox, Radio, Select, Option. Properties, methods and events of these JS objects.
- Adding events in the HTML page. Examples and a list with JS Events for window, mouse, form elements and keyboard.
Register event handlers and Detect events
- How to Register event handlers and Detect events in JS, addEventListener method.
- JS Image object. Creating simple image effects using properties and methods of the Image object, preloading images.
Frame / I Frame object
- Properties of the Frame and I Frame object. Accessing frame elements, frame navigation.
Working with getElementById
- Working with getElementById. How to use the get ElementById DOM method to get and set data in the HTML document.
Working with getElementsByTagName
- Working with getElementsByTagName. How to use the getElementsByTagName JS DOM method with HTML tags..
create Element and insert Before
Basic HTML elements
Building and editing HTML webpage
HTML Headings and Comments
Paragraphs, Line break, Horizontal rule
HTML Text Formatting
HTML Lists (UL, OL, LI, DL)
Hyperlinks - Links
Forms and Input
New Form elements and attributes in HTML5
CSS - Cascading Style Sheets in HTML
DIV and SPAN
HTML Meta tags for search engines
HTML object tag
XHTML vs HTML
Colors - Codes and Names
HTML Symbol Entities
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Workday training and Workday HCM training and both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Workday training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..