Moodle Training Details
Moodle (acronym for Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free software e-learning platform, also known as a Learning Management System, or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).Moodle was originally developed by Martin Dougiamas to help educators create online courses with a focus on interaction and collaborative construction of content, and is in continual evolution.
Moodle was originally developed by Martin Dougiamas to help educators create online courses with a focus on interaction and collaborative construction of content, and is in continual evolution.
Moodle runs without modification on Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, Mac OS X, NetWare and any other systems that support PHP and a database, including most webhost providers.Data goes in a single database. Moodle version 1.6 could use MySQL or PostgreSQL. Version 1.7, released November 2006, makes full use of database abstraction so that installers can choose one from many types of database servers such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- Typical navigation features of web-based applications hyperlinks, buttons, drop down boxes, radio buttons, check boxes.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- Overview of the Moodle LMS
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Using the Moodle text editor
- Using the in-line help system
- Preparing Your Course in Moodle
- Starting with a blank course shell
- Editing course settings
- Reusing previous course materials and activities with Restore or Import
- Setting up your course learning Outcomes
- Editing topic areas
- Adding, moving, editing, and deleting blocks
- Challenge: Perform tasks to set up your course
- Solution: Perform tasks to set up your course
- Managing Course Resources in Moodle
- Organizing your course with labels and folders
- Uploading files for students to download
- Creating links to extermal websites
- Creating Moodle webpages
- Sharing relevant RSS feeds
- Challenge: Add resources to a section of a Moodle course
- Solution: Add resources to a section of a Moodle course
- Managing Course Participants in Moodle
- Adding students or teaching assistants manually to your course
- Switching roles to see what students see
- Creating groups for collaborative work
- Tracking student activity and participation
- Checking a student's forum activity with Search Forums block
- Communicating with Students in Moodle
- Making announcements with the news forum
- Creating simple student polls with the Choice tool
- Sending class emails with the Quickmail block
- Setting up and using the calendar
- Using chat for virtual office hours or student group meetings
- Giving credit for attendance
- Facilitating Activities in Moodle
- Setting up class discussions with forums
- Facilitating peer review activities with forums
- Engaging students with a glossary
- Facilitating team projects: Setting up a wiki
- Facilitating team projects: Reviewing student work in wikis
- Challenge: Work with groups in Moodle
- Solution: Work with groups in Moodle
- Assessing Learning in Moodle
- Creating and categorizing quiz questions
- Creating and editing a quiz
- Evaluating quiz results
- Rating student work in forums
- Collecting student writing or projects with the Assignment tool
- Grading student writing or projects with the Assignment tool
- Challenge: Create a quiz
- Solution: Create a quiz
- Course Administration in Moodle
- Setting up the gradebook
- Working with gradebook categories and items
- Importing and exporting the gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Thanks to Ecorp trainings for offering very proficient and skilled Documentum Developer trainer.Trainer brings insights from enterprise and industry analysis and provides guidance in relating the concepts with industry use cases. I would highly recommend taking courses from Ecorp trainings.
Best Moodle training. Here trainers are well qualifies..They give good tips for making it easy... I personally recommend Ecorp trainings for Moodle Training.