Microsoft Power BI Training Details
Microsoft Power BI is the newest Microsoft Business Intelligence and Data Analysis tool. In this module we will go through basics of this product, and introduce all five components of Power BI (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map, and Power Q&A). You will see some demos and introduction about Power BI desktop, Office 365 Power BI subscription, and Power BI website, and mobile apps. You will see some basic demos of how easy to use is Power BI in some scenarios.
Our Power BI training course lets you master the Microsoft Power BI tool. We provide the best online training classes to help you learn Power BI architecture, Desktop, Service, Mobile Apps, Visualizations, Reports, deriving business insights.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- Attendees should have a knowledge of Excel.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- What is Microsoft Power BI
- Understanding the Power BI environment
- Creating a Micrsoft Power BI Account
- Installing Power BI Desktop
- Exploring Power BI Desktop
- Working with the Fields and Visualisation Panes
- Using Report View to create visualisations
- Using Data View to sort and Format data
- Understanding Data Sources in Power BI Desktop
- Importing a variety of data sources into Power BI Desktop
- Connecting to Excel Workbooks, Access Databases, CSV Files and other data locations.
- Creating a Data Model in Power BI desktop
- Understanding the Data Model
- Using Relationship View
- Creating Many-to-One relationships
- Understanding Filter propagation
- Visualisations Workshop using Power BI Desktop
- Adding visualisation to the Report Canvas
- Understanding and controlling interactions between visualisations
- Using Drill Down and Drill Through on visualisations
- Creating and using Heirarchies
- Importing custom visualisations
- (Course attendees can practice creating and designing a variety of the many interactive visalisations available in Power BI)
- Introduction to DAX in Power BI Desktop
- Exploring the importance of custom calculation within the Data Model
- Creating Calculated Columns & Measures
- Understanding Evaluation Context
- Using CountRows and DistinctCount Functions
- Advanced DAX functions: SUMX and CALCULATE
- Time Intelligence Functionsject system integration, ps-cd (fi-ca) integration, funds management integration)
- Using Queries in Power BI Desktop
- Understanding the role of Queries in data import
- Understanding Extract, Transform & Load (ETL)
- Exploring a variety of data transformations
- Working with Applied Steps
- Creating and using Query Parameters
- Publishing to Power BI Service
- Publish your Report to PowerBI.com
- Creating Dashboards
- Using Quick Insights
- Using Q & A for interactive data searching.
- Importing Data into Power BI Service
- Connecting to a variety of Cloud-based data sources, including OneDrive, Google Analytics, Azure SQL Databases and Websites.
- Using Excel's Power Pivot Data Model in Power BI Service
- Using Excel, importing data from a variety of sources into Power Pivot
- Creating a Power Pivot Data Model in Excel
- Importing a Power Pivot data Model into Power BI Service
- Creating a variety of visualisations in Power BI Service using Power Pivot data.
- Sharing your Dashboards & Content Packs
- How to share your interactive Power BI Dashboards with people both inside and outside your organisation.
- Sharing using Power BI, Web, PowerPoint and others
- Creating and Managing Content Packs
- Data Refresh
- Manually refreshing data
- Installing and using the Personal Gateway
- Installing and using the Enterprise Gateway
- Creating a Scheduled Refresh
- Using Power BI on Mobile Devices
- Understanding the mobile clients
- Tablet Clients, Windows 10, Ipad and Android
- Differences between Iphone, Ipdad and Android clients
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Workday training and Workday HCM training and both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Workday training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..