Oracle HRMS Functional Training Details
Oracle HRMS functional areas are built on a common platform of organizations and people structures. You start the configuration process by defining the legal entities and operating companies that comprise your organizational framework.
The Oracle HRMS products together hold vast amounts of HR data that, intelligently organized and presented, can facilitate enterprise management and decision making. Oracle HRMS Intelligence (HRMSi) is a configurable analysis tool that provides structured and comprehensive access to your HR data. For example, HRMSi provides predefined reports that enable you to analyze budgets, view employee development and performance data, analyze salary trends, and monitor vacancies and recruitment. You can configure the predefined reports, and you can also define your own reports
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- All attendees should have basic knowledge of ERP.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- What is an ERP?
- Introduction to Oracle Application E-Business Suite and its Architecture.
- Understanding Multi-Org Concept in Oracle Application.
- Understanding Oracle apps R12 MOAC (Multi-Org Access Control Model).
- Oracle application System Administration.
- Creating Application Users
- Functional Security and Application Security
- Creating role based Responsibilities.
- Creating Custom Menus, Request Groups, Data Groups.
- Creating and managing Concurrent Programs and Reports. Standard request submission (SRS)
- Profile Options in Oracle Applications.
- Value Sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications.
- KFF and DFF
- Overview of Alerts and Workflow.
- Fundamentals of Flex fields
- Basics of Flex fields
- Define Value sets
- Define Key Flex fields
- Define Descriptive Flex fields
- Flex field enhancements in R12
- Core HR
- Oracle HRMS Solutions
- Business Processes in Oracle HRMS
- Oracle HRMS Information Model
- Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
- Defining Common Data
- Defining Descriptive Flex fields
- Special Information Types and Extra Information Types in Oracle HRMS
- Defining Lookups and Values
- Creation a Business Group
- Creation of Locations and Organizations Overview
- Representing Financial Reporting Structure
- Representing Legal and Government Reporting Structures
- Defining Organization Information for Government Mandated Reporting
- Representing Grades and Their Relationship to Pay
- Representing Jobs and Positions
- Position Hierarchies
Introduction to Payroll Processing Defining Bank Flex field Defining Payment Methods Defining Payroll Defining Elements How to create Data Loader Sheets . Making Batch Element Entry (BEE) Recording Exchange Rates Overview of Payroll Processing Running a Payroll Running Prepayments Running the Costing Process Difference Between Rollback, Retries, and Reversals Correcting Results of Processing Using these Processes Balances Running a Quick Pay Reasons for Adjusting Balances Fast Formulas Viewing and Correcting a Quick Pay
- Absence Management and PTO Accrual Plans
- Setting Up Absence Management
- Managing Absences
- Understanding the Accrual Plan Structure
- Setting UP PTO Accrual Plans
- Administering Accrual Plans
- Adapting the Predefined Accrual Formulas
- Changing the Net Calculation Rules
- Introduction to SSHR
- Functions and Features of SSHR
- Fundamentals of SSHR
- Self-Service Basics
- User Access and Security
- User Access to People
- Configuring SSHR
- Functions, Menus, and Responsibilities
- Configuring Functions
- Configuring Web Page Layouts
- Using SSHR
- Common SSHR Functions
- Employee Directory
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Workday training and Workday HCM training and both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Workday training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..