PMI RMP Training Details
PMI's Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- Familiarity with project management concepts and working experience with project management are required.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- Overview of the PMI RMP Exam
- Domain Areas
- Risk Management Overview
- Definition of risks
- Risk Breakdown structure (RBS)
- Risk Categories
- What You Need Before You Can Do Risk Management
- What do you need before you can effectively start risk management?
- How does risk management fit into the project management process and operations?
- What risk management is and why can it make or break your career
- Project risks and operation risks?
- Negative risks and positive risks (Opportunities)
- The Risk Management Processes
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Monitor and Control Risks
- Plan Risk Management Process
- Creating a Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Analyzing contents of a model RMP
- Applying a standard template to create your RMP
- The Identify Risks Process
- Identifying project risk
- Common sources of project risk
- Creating Ishikawa diagrams to analyze cause and effect relationship
- Developing a Risk Register
- Analyzing contents of a model Risk Register
- Applying a proven template to create your Risk Register
- Documenting risks for future assessments
- The Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- Analyzing risks through qualitative measures
- Performing probability and impact analyses of identified
- Applying the probability and impact matrix
- Advanced applications of qualitative analysis
- Prioritizing analysis results
- Ranking project risks
- Differentiating between acceptable and unacceptable risks
- The Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- Quantifying effects of risk events on the project
- Determining probability of achieving cost and time objectives
- Calculating contingency reserves
- Identifying trends in quantitative analysis
- Ranking risks by actuarial cost
- Tools for analysis
- Expected Monetary Value (EMW)
- Three-point estimates
- Probability distributions
- Delphi Technique
- The Plan Risk Responses Process
- Implementing risk response strategies
- Threats: Accept, Avoid, Transfer and Mitigate
- Opportunities: Exploit, Share, Enhance
- Quantifying residual risks and secondary responses
- Creating contigency plans
- Determining the worst case scenario
- Recalculating confidence levels
- Finalizing risk budget
- The Monitor And Control Risks Process
- Identifying emerging project risks
- Matching identified project risk with controls including Risk Audit, Variance Reports, Reserve Analysis
- Anticipating risk events through risk triggers
- Measuring risk using earned value analysis (EVA)
- Ensuring effective change control
- Developing a reliable change request process
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Workday training and Workday HCM training and both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Workday training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..