QuickBooks Training Details
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit.Intuit has integrated several web-based features into QuickBooks, including remote access capabilities, remote payroll assistance and outsourcing, electronic payment functions, online banking and reconciliation, mapping features through integration with Google Maps, marketing options through Google, and improved e-mail functionality through Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express. For the 2008 version, the company has also added import from Excel spreadsheets, additional employee time tracking options, pre-authorization of electronic funds and new Help functions. In June 2007, Intuit announced that QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions would run on Linux servers, whereas previously it required a Windows server to run.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- minimal experience with Microsoft Office and/or QuickBooks is preferred. Basic understanding of accounting concepts is also recommended, but not required.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 16 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 4 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- QuickBooks and Accounting
- Understanding the Chart of Accounts
- Working with Financial Statements
- Managing Transactions
- What are Debits and Credits?
- Cash and Accrual Accounting Methods
- What is QuickBooks?
- Overview of QuickBooks Tasks
- Starting QuickBooks
- Creating a Company File
- Specifying Features for Your Business
- Understanding the Home Page
- What are Lists?
- Building the Chart of Accounts
- Entering Opening Balances
- Adding Customers
- Adding Jobs
- Adding Vendors
- Understanding Attached Documents
- Using the Document Center
- Understanding the Employee List
- What are Items?
- Adding Items for Products
- Adding Items for Services
- Reviewing Other Charge and Calculation Items
- Adding Sales Tax Items
- Working with Timesheets
- What are Transactions?
- Understanding the Incoming Funds Workflow
- Creating Invoices for Products
- Creating Invoices for Services and Products
- Viewing Changes to the Chart of Accounts
- Receiving Payments
- Making Deposits
- Understanding the Outgoing Funds Workflow
- Entering Bills
- Including Timesheet Hours on Bills
- Paying Bills
- Writing Checks
- Printing Checks
- Using the Check Register
- Banking Online
- Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Making General Journal Entries
- Printing Forms
- Backing Up and Restoring Data
- Setting QuickBooks Preferences
- Getting Help
- Exploring Intuit Community
- Overview of the Report Center
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Reviewing the Profit and Loss Statement
- Generating Report Graphs
- Viewing Customer and Vendor Reports
- Using Report Templates
- Customizing Reports
- Memorizing Reports
- Using Company and Customer Snapshots
- Using Calendar View
- About the Lead Center
Chapter 1. Accounting Basics
Chapter 2: Introduction to QuickBooks
Chapter 3: Setting Up Lists
Chapter 4: Creating Items
Chapter 5: Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds
Chapter 6: Entering Transactions for Outgoing Funds
Chapter 7: Maintaining Financial Information
Chapter 8: Working with Reports
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Workday training and Workday HCM training and both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Workday training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..