SAP IDM Training Details
Identity management is purely an administrative area that deals with providing and controlling the access to the rightful users. Identity management protects and saves the information, enables continuity in business and lowers the risks.SAP IdM reduces operational risk by eliminating access creep and bringing access provisioning in line with segregation of duties requirements. It also cuts the cost of IT support and business operations using smart features like data synchronisation, workflow driven processes and self service password resets.Because SAP IdM is included in your SAP licensing costs, you don't have to pay an additional license or maintenance fee when you use it within your SAP environment. The product is the replacement for SAP Central User Administration (CUA) – and SAP recommends you implement IdM rather than CUA.
Gain knowledge about SAP Identity Management 8.0 SP3. Understand how SAP Identity manages users in heterogeneous IT landscape. Learn how to integrate identity management with business processes within and beyond your enterprise, using identity federation to facilitate joint authentication and single sign-on for a secure identity management solution across company boundaries.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- Basic Knowledge about Identity Management and LDAP is required Keines is essential.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- SAP Identity Management (IdM)
- Describing SAP Identity Management
- Explaining SAP IdM Architecture
- Describing the SAP IdM Data Model
- Creating Forms
- Customizing Search Results
- Implementing a Custom User Interface
- Creating Jobs
- Creating a Repository
- Creating Repository Jobs
- Implementing Scripts for Advanced Data Conversion
- Provisioning and Workflow
- Creating Processes
- Auditing the Task Execution Process
- Describing the SAP Provisioning Framework
- Assigning Privileges
- Creating Business Roles
- Defining Automatic Role Assignments
- Approval Workflow
- Configuring Approval Workflows
- Sending Notifications
- Storing Information with Pending Value Objects (PVO) and Context Variables
- Implementing Automatic Approve/Decline of Role Requests
- Context-Based Assignments
- Defining Context
- Creating Guided Activity Tasks
- Provisioning Context Toward Backend Systems
- Assigning Automatic and Conditional Context
- SAP IdM and Other SAP Systems
- Provisioning a User to AS ABAP
- Setting Up SuccessFactors (SF)
- Configuring the Virtual Directory Server (VDS) to Publish Information
- Verifying Authorization Compliance
- Setting Up SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Advanced Tasks
- Running Housekeeping Procedures
- Accessing the Identity Center Database
- Debugging Entries
- Optimizing the Performance of SAP IdM
- Explaining the Reporting Tools
- Resetting Passwords
- SAP IdM Installation and Configuration
- Installing SAP IdM
- Configuring SAP IdM Security
- Updating the Service Package
- Upgrading SAP IdM 7.2
- Setting up High-Availability for SAP IdM
- Transporting Content
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Workday training and Workday HCM training and both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Workday training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..