Tableau Training Details
What is Tableau?
Tableau is the most powerful, secure, and flexible end-to-end analytics platform for your data.Ecorp trainings offers best Tableau Training in Hyderabad with most experienced professionals. Our Instructors are working in Tableau and related technologies. We aware of industry needs and we are offering Tableau Training in Hyderabad in more practical way. Our team of Tableau trainers offers Tableau in Classroom training, Tableau Online Training and Tableau Corporate Training services. Our training will be handled in either weekday or weekends programme depends on participants requirement. If you are working on Tableau and facing any problem while working on it then Ecorptrainings is just a Call/E-mail away to help you. We provide Tableau Online Job Support for professionals to help them solve their problems in real time.
Tableau Software is an American computer software company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. It produces a family of interactive data visualization products focused on business intelligence
Tableau offers five main products: Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Online, Tableau Reader and Tableau Public. Tableau Public and Tableau Reader are free to use, while both Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop come with a 14-day fully functional free trial period, after which the user must pay for the software.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- GBSTAB-01 or a basic understanding of Tableau
- GBSTAB-02 or a basic understanding of Tableau and how to work with the UI
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- Introduction and Overview.
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- Level Setting – Terminology
- Getting Started – creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- The Tableau Product Line
- Things you should know about Tableau
- Getting Started
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concepts
- Working with data files versus database servers
- Understanding the Tableau workspace
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Building Basic Views
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and Sharing your work
- Concepts and Options when Connecting to Data
- Joining multiple tables
- Data Blending
- Copy and Paste
- Data Extracts
- Custom SQL
- Publishing and Re-using Data Connections
- Understand how to deal with data changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name change
- Re-using and sharing data connections – the concept of meta data
- Working with multiple connections in the same workbook
- Creating Views Marks Size and Transparency
- Highlighting Working with Dates Date aggregations and date parts
- Discrete versus Continuous Dual Axis / Multiple Measures Combo Charts with different mark types Geographic Map
- Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Sorting & Grouping
- Filtering and Quick Filters
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Totals and Subtotals
- Drilling and Drill Through
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Percent of Total
- Working with Statistics and Trendlines
- Getting Started with Calculated Fields
- Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
- Options in Formatting your Visualizations
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
- Building Interactive Dashboards
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Sharing Workbooks
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Tableau training and Tableau Administration both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Tableau training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..