Tivoli Identity Manager Training Details
IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, also known as TIM, ITIM, or ISIM, is an Identity Management System product from IBM.TIM provides centralized identity lifecycle management. It can automatically create, manage, and delete user access to various system resources such as files, servers, applications, and more based on job roles or requests.
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- Knowledge of LDAP
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- knowledge of Web protocols (HTTP, XML)
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1
- This unit provides an overview of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1. You will learn about the solutions that Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 provides for access management. You will also learn about the components of the system architecture.
- Unit 2: Planning a Tivoli Identity Manager Implementation
- This unit describes the process of identifying key requirements of the organization for a successful Tivoli Identity Manager deployment. You will learn about the different sections of a feature inclusion list, a valuable tool in planning your Tivoli Identity Manager deployment.
- Unit 3: Installing Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1
- This unit covers the process of installing Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1. You will learn the options for installation of prerequisites such as WebSphere, DB2, and Tivoli Directory Server. You will learn about the middleware configuration tool to configure DB2 and Tivoli Directory Server.
- Unit 4: Organization Management
- This unit covers the basic concepts of organization management, including the directory and the Tivoli Identity Manager organization tree.
- Unit 5: User Management and Identity Feeds
- In this unit you learn about managing users in Tivoli Identity Manager. Tivoli Identity Manager provides several methods of adding users. Any method where users are read from another source and then either added to or reconciled with Tivoli Identity Manager is called an identity feed. This unit covers the five different identity feed service types.
- Unit 6: Role Management
- This unit covers the basic concepts of roles and how roles are managed. It also covers the new role management tools that you can use to model and manage roles outside of Tivoli Identity Manager.
- Unit 7: Services and Policies
- When you add users to Tivoli Identity Manager, you provide them with access to a resource that is defined by the Tivoli Identity Manager service. In this unit, you create services to represent additional resources in Tivoli Identity Manager. You also create various policies to facilitate the creation of accounts and accesses on these services.
- Unit 8: Provisioning Resources
- This unit covers how to provide resources (accounts and accesses) to users. Topics include provisioning policies and entitlements.
- Unit 9: Workflows
- In this unit, you learn how to create and customize workflows in Tivoli Identity Manager.
- Unit 10: Access Control
- This unit covers how Tivoli Identity Manager operational access is controlled.
- Unit 11: Life Cycle Management
- This unit describes the life cycle management features that are incorporated into Tivoli Identity Manager. With these features you can customize the operations and rules that apply to Tivoli Identity Manager entities.
- Unit 12: Auditing and Reporting
- This unit describes how to view reports using the various report systems, and how to define a custom report. You will also learn about the Auditor role.
- Unit 13: Customization
- Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 has made many advances in customization. This unit introduces you to these customizations and shows you how to perform them.
- Unit 14: Problem Determination
- This unit covers the tools available for problem determination in Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1.
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Not only instructors but the support team also have a prompt attitude to resolve queries and give learners a good insight into learning new software tools to upskill in the competitive market. The best part of Ecorp trainings is one can take part in any of the live classes from anywhere in the future so as to have a refresher session.
Experience with Ecorp trainings is world class. I took 2 courses Tivoli Identity Manager and Tableau Certification Training. I have not seen such a value for money for anywhere in the world. I will keep taking many many courses with Ecorp trainings! Thank you for your help I am able to increase my billing rate and subject level expertise.