DevOps Training Details
Are you on the look-out for the best DevOps Training Course in Hyderabad to update yourself with the latest trends in technology? Join Ecorp Trainings to realize your dreams and to kick-start your career. Make a call to +91 8143111555 to get further details. We at ecorptrainings offers DevOps online & classroom training in Hyderabad with reasonable cost.
DevOps is a software development method that emphasizes communication, collaboration (information sharing and web service usage), integration, automation, and measurement of cooperation between software developers and other IT professionals. You can gain a better insight into this new-edge, revolutionary methodology by acquiring DevOps training in Hyderabad from Ethans. Being leading DevOps classes in Hyderabad, Ecorp help you understand and practice this cutting-edge technology fluently.
- knowledge in the basics of Linux & Networking.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
DevOps Course Content
- Introduction to DevOps and its Necessities
- DevOps, DevOps Roles
- DevOps Necessities
- DevOps Problems & Solutions
- Making a DevOps Transition
- Identifying cultural impediments and overcoming it
- Building Accountability and Trust
- Understanding the Infrastructure layouts and its Challenges
- Understand Scalability and Availability
- Networking Concepts from an enterprise prospective
- Understand Common Infrastructure Servers
- Working of DNS Server at Internet Scale
- DNS Configuration
- DNS Installation
- Understand the working of Geolocation
- Understand Web Servers like Apache
- Ngnix and their differences
- Configure Apache and Nginx for the Enterprise
- Understand HA and Setup HA Proxy for various Servers
- Setup NFS and Openfiler for storage presentation
- Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Installation of Linux Servers using PXE boot or kickstart method
- Automatic system updates
- Configure SVN or Git for version control
- Configure Jenkins for Build and deployments
- Building an RPM package
- Installation and Configuration of Puppet for deployments
- Understand Performance tuning aspects and basic Security for Infrastructure
- Operating system tuning concepts and its Concerns
- Performance and Use Cases
- Types of Disk Schedulers
- Network tuning Parameters and their Influence
- Bench marking servers like Apache Web Server
- Understand the Security at the OS and Network level
- Configure Linux Firewall and other security aspects for a secured environment
- Basics of Bash/Python Scripting
- Basics of Bash Shell like file descriptors
- Understand the basic syntax of bash scripting
- Understand loops
- its conditions and return status
- Understand and configure crontab for automating a task
- Installation and Configuration of ClusterShell for deployments on large clusters
- Basics of Python and its comparisons with bash scripting
- oBasics of Virtualization and it's Concepts
- What is Virtualization?
- Types of Virtualization
- Difference between Xen and KVM
- Installation of virtual machines using Virtualbox
- Understand the various components of virtualization
- Introduction to the Cloud virtualization
- Monitoring And Logging
- Understand Logging in Linux systems and its working for various services
- Introduction to various logging tools
- Understand System auditing
- Install and Configure Nagios Monitoring for the Infrastructure
- Writing custom plugins for Nagios
- The Useful DevOps Tools & Commands
- Understand the Dev and Production environments in an organization
- DevOps Best Practices
- Understand Openssl and Openssh details
- Understand rsync for backups
- Understand Commands like: lsof
- Understand Virtual Memory
- Free, top, vmstat, iostat, uptime, find, screen and strace
- Disk commands like – df, du, mkfs, tune2fs, fdisk and dd
- Understand /etc/fstab
- mount commands
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
I highly recommend Ecorp trainings for learning Devops course... Trainer covers all the basic concepts of Devops very well... All the topics are extensively covered by him... They have a sufficient timeline of course so that we can understand the topics well and be fluent with it.
I had an immensely good learning experience in DevOps training from Ecorptrainings. One can get the best DevOps training here.