Terms of Service
Trainees enrolled at Ecorptrainings should be subject to these terms and conditions. It is accepted that these terms and conditions should be aware by the applicant before registering for online training or corporate training or class room training.
- It is the responsibility of the trainee to know about the course details for which they are applying, and payments should be made before the commencement of the session.
- Ecorptrainings warrants that all Courses are conducted by the qualified and experienced instructor in a professional manner in accordance with generally recognized practices and standards.
- For online training Courses fees are inclusive of tuition, course materials, and machines (where applicable) by the Delegate for the period of the Course.
- Copyright and all intellectual property rights for all Course Materials shall remain the property of Ecorptrainings.
- Any of the information will not be shared with others.
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- During transactions process your information will not be exchanged with others in any case.
- Your contact information will help us to update you the trainings details.
Once registered for the training sessions, the Ecorptrainings has right to deduct the fee to cover the costs of demo sessions, administrative costs (also includes either for software or material and server usage) respective fees will not be refunded. Below are the Instructions, if the students wish to discontinue from the training due to any reason. All cancellations are accepted via emails only.
- 100 % fee will be refunded for students, only if the training does not start from our end.
- 85% fee will be refunded, if the training is cancelled by the students for any reason.
- 70% fee will be refunded only, if 10% of training is completed by a student that is 1 out of 10sessions.
- 50% fee will be refunded only, if 30% of training is completed by a student that is 3 out of 10sessions.
- 50% of the training is completed by the students; in such cases the money will not be refunded.
- Courses related topics can be interchanged based on attendee’s interests. Fees and sessions will be deducted from registered courses.
- Refund will be made within 1 to 3 months, from the date of your cancellation email received.
please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
#318 , DOWN TOWN MALL,
Beside Lotus Children Hospital, Lakdikapul, Hyd-04.
☎:+91-7207043304 / 7207043306
☎:: +91-8143111555 / 8790216888