edi-gis Training Details
GIS Should have worked on GIS 43 and also have exposure to SI 51 Needs to have hands on experience with GIS mapping tool Should have AS2 configuration and analysis experience Should have experience in writing GIS business process UNIX Should have basic UNIX skill set SAP Needs good experience with SAP Primary Responsibility Serve as a business facing system analyst Create Functional and Technical requirements Leads offshore staff that supports the current Perdue model responsible for design and development of EDI applications interfaces and maps Assists in development and implementation of an EDI strategy to support organizational initiatives Manages leads EDI projects including documentation quality assurance implementation support and workflow management Creates clear and attainable project objectives building project requirements and managing the triple constraints for projects
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
- Working Knowledge in EDI, Proficiency in using Microsoft Windows, Understanding about fundamental Integration Concepts, different Data Formats.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 20 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 40% theory, 60% Hands-on.
- It is a 5 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- Private Classroom arrenged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.
- Understand the Dashboard components.
- Understand the features and navigation of the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Understand the features and navigation of the Map Editor.
- Understand and be able to read the Business Process Monitor
- Have a general understanding of the Gentran Integration Suite product
- Understand the Map Editor
- Create an EDI map
- Write some extended rules
- Run a map test
- Installing the GPM,Overview of the GPM Menus and Navigation ,Title Bar ,Menu Bar ,Toolbar
- Stencils Pane and Stencils ,Stencil Elements ,Workspace
- Navigation Pane ,Editor Window
- The EDI Deenvelope Service and Predefined Deenveloping Processes
- Services Used in the X12 DeenvelopeUnified Business Process
- How to Create an Inbound EDI Business Process
- File System Adapter ,Extraction Business Process
- Creating a Business Process to Move Inbound Documents
- Creating a Business Process to Move Outbound Acknowledgements
- Control Numbers ,Sequence Checking ,Duplicate Number Checking ,Envelopes for EDI Documents.
- How to Create an Outbound EDI Business Process
- Sample EDI Outbound Business Process
- Document Extraction Service
- When to Use , What It Does
- Document Extraction Service Parameters
- For Each Document Service , Rules
- EDI Encoder Service
- EDI Enveloping Service and Enveloping Processes
- Three Predefined Enveloping Processes
- Services and Rules Used in the X12 Enveloping Business Process
- Invoke Sub-Process Service
- Checking in a New Map Version
- Map Administration Functions
- Finding a Map
- Source Manager
- Version Manager
- Searching for a Map
- By Name ,By Map Type
- Enabling and Disabling a Map
- Specifying a Default Map
- Checking Out a Map
- Extended Rule in the System Header Map
- Update Standard Rule
- Document Extraction
Overview of Gentran Integration Suite
Introduction to Data Mapping in Gentran Integration Suite
Inbound Business Processes
Outbound Business Processes
System Header Map
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Institute 4.3
- Instructor 4.4
Great experience! Thanks Ecorptrainings for providing an online learning platform where courses can be taken from anywhere and anytime as per convenience. I attended Workday training and Workday HCM training and both the courses were really good. I would definitely recommend Ecorptrainings Thanks Ecorp
Ecorptrainings is an interactive and innovative way of evangelizing us toward various courses. The best stars for Ecorptrainings lies on the ticket solving and their tailored courses. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. Workday training sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive. Good course material and structured modules in each course..